How long does it take to get refreshing from God? It really does not take as long as you may think. ?I?m continually amazed at just how quickly a refreshing from God?s Spirit can come when we engage in worship. But I will also say that it does not always happen through just putting on a worship song. What really makes it click is when you find a way to sing your own song spontaneously to the Lord.
?And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.?
I have experienced God?s refreshing Presence by joining in on another song, but nothing does it as effortlessly as just opening up my mouth and letting go in worship with something new that is coming fresh from my heart. This can?happen with instrumental background?music too. The key is to “sing” and release a song to God. Here are a few tips to help you experience this for yourself.
1. Find a space where you can be alone
2. Release all ?the stuff? and ?busyness? of your soul at the feet of Jesus
3. Set your heart to meditate upon the Lord
4. Welcome the Holy Spirit to breathe a fresh song inside and begin singing to God
God inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalm 22:3) David new the power of singing a new song to God as well encouraging others to do the same.
?He has put a new song in my mouth?
Praise to our God…?
Be convinced that God wants you refreshed. (Acts 3:19) If you practice new songs in worship you will eventually break through into a place of refreshing in your own life.
Find?Prayer Music?to create atmosphere at home, for work, study?or while driving!
- Over 1 Hour of non-stop backdrop?music (without breaks) for prayer and worship
- Use to Create Atmosphere for God?s Presence at Home or on the Road
- Find Refreshing, Rest and Peace to Quiet the Noise of the Soul
- Learn Sensitivity?to the Presence of God by Association of Sound and Prayer
- Flowing Anointed Melodies
- Spontaneous Orchestrations
- Holy Spirit Inspired
1 thought on “The Refreshing Waters of Worship”
I wanted to write and thank you and your family for the wonderful gift of your music. Entering the new year, I was aware that I needed to find some new music to listen to as I write. As soon as I heard your songs, I knew I had found it. I have thanked Jesus for you and your ministry many, many times as I have listened! It is such a gift to listen to music that is flowing from the heart of God, that carries His love and presence. Thank you so much for your ministry!
Comments are closed.